Christmas Village in Philadelphia will transform LOVE Park and City Halls Courtyard and North Broad section into an authentic German Christmas market. Returning for its 15th season, 110+ vendors will offer their unique Christmas giftware and delicious European food specialties from November 19th– December 24th, 2022!
Our local and international vendors will await you in their traditional wooden booths, offering Holiday gifts, ornaments, jewelry, high-quality arts and crafts. Everybody is sure to find unique gifts for their beloved ones that cannot be found in a shopping mall!
Come hungry and enjoy European foods, sweets, and drinks, such as Bratwurst, Schnitzel and Helmut’s Strudel and our special hot Glühwein (mulled wine).
Grab your significant other and treat them to a weekday wine or spirits tastings; bring the family and take a ride on our historic carousel and watch the Schuhplattler dancer perform during our German American weekend. A wide variety of events await your, make sure to check our full calendar of events at philachristmas.com in late fall.
Don't miss: The festive Käthe Wohlfahrt tent features popular Christmas gifts from Germany, including glass ornaments, music boxes, nutcrackers, Schwibbogen and incense smokers.
Summary of 2022 highlights:
- Our LOVE Park bratwursts will be served from our NEW custom made Schwenkgrill, MADE IN GERMANY which will be this season’s eye catcher.
- Helmut’s strudel is finally back! The delicious puff pastry comes in sweet and savory flavors such as apple, Nutella, cherry, cheese, and spinach.
- Our wine and spirits tastings presented by local Chaddsford Winery and Boardroom Spirits products are sure to glow up your midweek. Tickets will be on sale in late fall.
- Sip a kid friendly or a boozy hot chocolate out of our new 2022 collector’s mug. Our famous boot mug is finally back in stock, be excited for the color reveal!
- Both LOVE Park and City Halls Courtyard feature a large beer garden area with authentic Munich style beer benches for your Schnitzel or Spätzle (cheesy soft egg noodles) to be enjoyed in a true German atmosphere.
- Wash it down with a locally brewed craft beer made by Brewery Techne from Fairmount Ave! Be excited for this year’s exclusive Christmas Village beer, available both on draft and as a limited edition can.
- Bring the whole family and treat them to a fun day in the city. Our Ferris wheel, the historic carousel, and the Christmas Village kids train await you!
- Be excited for Christmas Village‘s return to LOVE Park, with plenty of seating around the center stage and in our beer garden.
Once again, Christmas Village will be accompanied by the Made in Philadelphia Holiday Market, which features more than 40 local arts and craft vendors. From November 19th, 2022 until January 1st, 2023 the white tents with a Herrnhut star atop will pop up at Dilworth Park – right in front of City Hall and across the street from Christmas Village.
Check our website http://www.philachristmas.com for more information about our vendors, events, food and beverage options, and more. Or simply follow us on social media (@philachristmas).
Times and Dates of Christmas Village in Philadelphia 2022:
November 19th until December 24th, 2022.
Closed days: November 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 2022.
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 8pm
Thanksgiving Day: 9am - 5pm
Christmas Eve: 11am - 5pm
City Hall and LOVE Park (JFK Plaza, 1500 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102)
Admission is free, so come by and enjoy the festive traditional Holiday atmosphere all month long.
Leave a Reply ·